Thursday 5 September 2013


It's been a hard challenge but I've done it even though I'm about 4 days late.
Don't think I'll be able to handle another challenge like this for awhile but it was fun while it lasted.
I actually had about 4 things related to kpop when I wrote a list of what I wanted to make for each day but throughout the month I cut it down to just 2 xD I also changed day 31 from Kyu from Super Junior to the EXO badge so it was kpop either way...I can't help the fangirl in me even though I'm pretty sure about 80%+ of my subscribers don't know anything about kpop...
I also tried balancing the number of amigurumis vs felt plushes and quite pleased I didn't do 11 amigurumis.
Anywho here is the video if you want a more thorough look at everything: 


Vist this for Anna's plushies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOxdPxN-zCQ

She also had links for other people who participated in her update 2#

I hope you all have a lovely day

Kim~

0 comments:

Post a Comment